What duties are undertaken by your production accountant?
- Manage complex operated oil & gas properties
- Compile and analyze field gauge reports
- Maintain property files
- Maintain production accounting system and property specific master file data
- Input and process monthly volumetric data
- Confirm third party volumetric data (fluid receipts and dispositions)
- Provide 'volumes available' to working interest owners, third parties and client.
- Analyze processed data prior to publishing
- Generate pipeline forecasts (Form A/B)
- Prepare and publish oil and gas pipeline splits based on information provided working interest owners, third parties and client.
- Generate and submit provincial government regulatory reports (Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Manitoba.)
- Generate crown (provincial & federal) and non-crown royalty payments
- Input revenue into production accounting system
- Pre-balance receivables (purchasers) for current month
- Monthly reconciliation of oil crown royalties
- Respond to internal & external queries of a normal business nature
- Manage prior period adjustments / amendments
- Prepare an upload to your financial accounting system