Ptarmigan's history is important. We have been in business in one form or another since 1994. The present owners have managed the business of Ptarmigan since 2003 providing superior production accounting services in Calgary.
- 2003 : Ptarmigan Oil and Gas Accounting Ltd. begins operations
- 2003 : A new company Ptarmigan Oil and Gas Accounting Ltd. is incorporated by principals Nelly Eyk and Garry Mushens.
- 2003 : CGI announce that they will remove themselves by May 31, 2003 from Production Accounting outsourcing as it does not fit their core business model.
- 2003: CGI, a publicly traded company on TSX and New York Stock Exchange acquires COGNICASE in a hostile take-over
- 2002: COGNICASE, a publicly traded company on TSX and NASDAQ markets purchases Applied Terravision Systems Inc.
- 2001: Garry Mushens, future principal of Ptarmigan Oil and Gas Accounting Ltd., becomes employee of Applied Terravision Systems Inc.
- 2001: Ptarmigan Energy acquired by Applied Terravision Systems Inc. A friendly buyout giving Ptarmigan Energy access to Triangle Production Software. Operate as Applied Terravision Systems Inc.
- 2000: Ptarmigan Energy and BMP join forces, Production Accounting outsource is handled under the Ptarmigan Energy name.
- 2000: Ptarmigan Consulting becomes Ptarmigan Energy Services Inc.
- 1998: Garry Mushens, future principal of Ptarmigan Oil and Gas Accounting Ltd. begins business relationship with BMP.
- 1997: Nelly Eyk, future principal of Ptarmigan Oil and Gas Accounting Ltd. becomes employee of BMP.
- 1996: BMP Energy Services whose principal business was gas chart reading have a Production Accounting outsource department
- 1994: Ptarmigan Consulting incorporated. Focusing on Production Accounting outsourcing.